We're excited to announce new features in Handbid that we're sure you'll love: A NEW Guest List Manager, upgraded Ticketing system, and a ton of other new features and improvements!
Handbid's New Features Update
New Guest List Manager
This is a huge new system in Handbid that will allow you to manage your list of Guests (Who's Coming) and also checkin those guests (regardless of whether they register to bid). Features include:
- Import Guests from another system or spreadsheet
- Setup tickets in Handbid to automatically generate Guest List slots when purchased
- Mass edit guests (assign to table, change sponsor info, etc.)
- Add multiple guests to your guest list based on past auction behavior
- Ticket purchasers can manage their own GuestList on the App or Web
- Ticket purchasers can share tickets with their guests via email or print them out
- Simple guest checkin system with checkin status tracking (who is here?)
- Managers can view and manage guests based on sponsor, table, etc.
New Ticketing Features
Building upon what we added last year, we have improved the ticketing system and integrated it into the Guest list. Managers can now purchase tickets (and apply discount codes) directly from the manager. Bidders can also purchase tickets and apply discount codes directly from the app or the web.
- Bidders can purchase tickets and apply any discount codes in the app
- Purchasers can manage their own guest list in the App
- Tickets automatically generate slots into the guest list for each ticket
- iOS users can add their ticket to their Apple Wallet
- App users can share their purchased ticket with their guests
- Auction managers can purchase tickets on a bidder's behalf within the manager
Click here for an overview of our Guest List Manager & Ticketing upgrade!
Additional Upgrades and Bug Fixes
In addition to these major upgrades, we have also fixed a number of issues and added other additional features:
- Bidders can now have 2 cell phone numbers (for couples that want to bid together)
- Bidders can opt to have NO Cell Phone
- Auction Manager can "copy" an auction if they run multiple with the same settings
- Value Received was not taking into account the quantity purchased. Now it does!
- The UK (+44) was missing as an option when registering on the web as a new user. Our apologies for all who live in the UK! It is fixed now.
- The iOS app would not let some bidders purchase more than 1 ticket at a time. It does now.
- The bidding website is much more friendly to crawlers now and much of the sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google, Twitter) have been fixed
- Handbid TV dashboard was showing bidder's name instead of their Paddle Number on the Top Items screens. That has been fixed!